Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Freebie - Blog Names 18 - Hero related jobs

I have given a list of names for Lori to make for me. She's been busy with grandkiddo's and of course work. So we are getting the last one's out to you as soon as we can. I've actually caught up with you all. Can you believe it? I may even help Lori with the list she's working on too. She's been so sweet to help me.

I started making this one for a friend(who is a firefighter) and then decided to add a few more to the list. If I in anyway missed something or someone, please just ask me for them. These were just some that I came up with. I'll be happy to do any others if wanted.


Link expired

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

I am a crossing guard who risks her life every day... could we have one that says "crossing guard" thank you so much for your efforts
Bonnie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews