Wednesday, October 15, 2008

For Nana 3 ...............repeat freebie

ITs in this download. I'm not finished but I'm going on my honeymoon now.


Link has Expired - had to make room for more freebies -sorry
All my kits are 40% off

StoreWideBanner_469x60.jpg picture by ejregnold

These are my new kits!

This is my Seashore Wedding kit!


Seashore Wedding by ApriltheScrapaholic

















Click Here for
My Harvest Pumpkin Patch Collection!









These are my back to schoool kits


Back to School Crayon Madness Kit by ApriltheScrapaholic

Patriotic Red White & Blue Kit by ApriltheScrapaholic


Patriotic Plaids-N-Solids Papers by ApriltheScrapaholicChris' Rustic Cowboy Kit by ApriltheScrapaholic








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews