Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Scarecrows & Pilgrams.........plus a freebie


I think Pam is going to start another trend here. I have decided to use ArtsCow to print all of my wedding photos. Especially the ones I want to hang up myself and the ones I'm going to send to my brother David, My mom and his Sisters and Aunt. From what I've seen from Pam's stuff its going to be wonderful. I just got to get all my photos uploaded on there.

As soon as I get them up and ordered I'll give you all my codes for the books, just like Pam did. I think that maybe we can all win with ArtsCow. I'm thinking about using one of Pam's codes for a book for me too. Her's just look wonderful. Gotta figure out what she's talking about with the bleed area though.

I just put up part of my Happy Thanksgiving kits in the store. I hand-drew some pilgrims and scarecrows for the kit. I think they look really cute. I even did some in Caucasian, Hispanic and African American. And I hope you guys will go check them out. I'm going to give you a couple of scarecrows in a freebie. They are earlier versions that I was playing with. They look good too. You may even like them better. Lori does. They have actually human faces whereas the scarecrows in the kits have buttons for eyes and stitched smiles. But they grew on me. I absolutely adore the Hispanic ones. Not sure why except the colors are wonderful. My opinion though.

Here check them out.


Happy Thanksgiving Kit - Scarecrows by ApriltheScrapaholic



Happy Thanksgiving Kit - Boy Pilgrims by ApriltheScrapaholic


Happy Thanksgiving Kit - Girl Pilgrims by ApriltheScrapaholic


Happy Thanksgiving Kit - Men Pilgrims by ApriltheScrapaholic


Happy Thanksgiving Kit - Women Pilgrims by ApriltheScrapaholic


What do you think? Do you like them? I've just been in a drawing mood lately. I come up with ideas and draw them and then either scan them in or draw it in my program. I've already drawn snowmen, Santa Clause and Mrs. Santa Clause. Still gotta work on my faces. Not too good at them yet. I can draw someone in real life with a pencil and get them just about perfect but on the computer is a little different. But I'll get there.

And I like my pilgrims. I can just about make them all the time and each one comes out different. It's just too cool. They may end up making it into lots of my kits for various reasons. I'm also making a Halloween kit. Thinking about calling it Hallow's Creepy Crawlies. I scanned alot of various bugs like caterpillars, beatles, worms, snakes, bats and other creatures and made them all halloween colors. They look pretty cool. Now I got to make the other stuff to go with them. I made a quick page that I'm gonna share with you too. Just got too many things going on in my head right now. And I still want to scrap all my wedding photos. Wish I didn't have a real job so I could do all that I want here.........haha........my boss is going to laugh when she reads this and she will. Hopefully she'll like what I've done too.

I'll be back in a little bit to give you the freebie. Gotta upload it to 4shared.

Link Expired

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Oct [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 27 Oct [UK 02:00am, OZ 01:00pm] ).

Dianna said...

Thanks a bunch! They are way cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews