Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I think I'm changing the ornaments.............

It's snowing!




Ok, don't hate me but I'm changing the Ornaments. I liked how I had the names but they take a bit to do but what I didn't like is they didn't show up as good as i wanted. So now i'm doing these. Its a thicker name.........using arial rounded...........and I'm doing one where the background shows thru the ornament too. Thought you might like it better and I changed the clear ornament too. The poinsettas kept getting in the way. So now they are at the bottom and I'm putting the name on the tag so it shows up better. let me know what you think.

I gotta go to sleep now. Have a Christmas party tonight and then I have to work at midnight too. So let me know and I'll get back with you tomorrow.

Later, ApriltheScrapaholic

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I love it! It's way better than the jury summons I got in the mail today. LOL!

makeyesup said...

Yes, this idea is better. Don't know if this idea would make it a lot easier on you. However, was thinking that maybe you could just make the ornament without the names and give the names in a separate file. Just thought that you would not have to keeping doing the ornament that way and people could just add the name that they want, either on the ornament or the tag. You do so much for everyone, was trying to think of something that would make less work for you. Love your snow in Texas. I live in northern Illinois so I am so totally use to lots of it. Wishing you and your family the merriest of Christmas' and a happy and healthy New Year, especially as you and Jose celebrate the first one as a married couple.

Lois B said...

Yes, I would love to have the clear ornament with just the snow and have the poinsetta and tag separate and then I could add them where appropriate. The names separately would be all that is need (course we could do our own names and add them).

The main thing is having the ornament which is great

Thanks for listening

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews