Sunday, December 14, 2008

Reposting freebie................forgot to put link...........sorry.

I'm sorry, I was checking my 4shared account and realized that noone has downloaded the freebie and when I went to check it I also realized I never attached the link. Duh! Sorry, I was a little tired.

Also, I know that I mentioned before that they fixed 4shared's comments, well I was wrong then but I think it's right now. Whenever I'm downloading a file in 4shared, it actually lets me login and takes me back to the place where I was downloading from. And I don't have to login again. So, it's much easier. Don't really like having to login to download but at least it's not every single time you try to download. So it's a little easier.

Now to the freebie. I was organizing all my ABC stuff we got from Pam at Digitreats and realized that I had never given these to you. These are just the uppercase but thought you might still want them. Hope you like them. There are 2 sets one peach and the other brown.


Link Expired

2 comments:

Pattycakes said...

Thanks for sharing the pretty alphas!! :)

Anonymous said...

I have a quick question on your beautiful alpha.

I am doing a childrens book on my scrapbook site for the handicap, and wondered if I could use the alpha in the pages. They are just perfect for my book.

I would give full credit for your work, and advertise your site on my blog.

Scrappping With Barbie . We are a comepletely freebie site. No profit is made from our work.
Hugs Barbie.

barbiemariemayne@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews