Wednesday, December 10, 2008

JoJo's Puppy Kit ............papers


More Layouts from my Ct Members Ginger and Cheboom

Cheboom made 2 beautiful layouts using my Seashore Wedding Kit.
Aren't they gorgeous.
I love the rings in this one. Beautiful page.

She used my tags for photo frames. Great idea!

Ginger made all of these beautiful layouts using my Seashore Wedding Kit.
I love them.

Love this one. This one is simple yet beautiful. It's tranquil and relaxing when I look at this one.

Love the way she used my lighthouse and love the way she displayed the photos here. Just gorgeous. You can picture this lighthouse on the beach with the shells below. Love it!

And she used my Christmas Time kit to make this one..........beautiful!
This one just says Christmas. (I guess actually it really does)

Here she mixed my Christmas Time kit with my WinterWonderland kit.....
Perfect colors to match a perfect photo.
This one she used my Christmas Time kit and use some wordart that she made.


Sorry It's been so late getting these back to you. Been working since I got back from my moms and the I did have the last 2 days off but Jose was off with me. I seem to have a lot of trouble getting things done when my husband is home. He doesn't like me being on the computer alot when he's home. Sometimes I think men are just like your kids or pets. They seem to want all of your attention at all times. So, I'm trying to get this in before he gets home this afternoon even though I should be sleeping at the moment. Just didn't want ya'll to think I forgot about you.

So here's the rest of JoJo's kit. There are 2 downloads for these papers. Enjoy!


Link Expired

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aprl, the papers are great! Thanks! Cheboom's pages are beautiful!

makeyesup said...

thanks, love the dirt and grass look of JoJo's kit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews