Tuesday, January 27, 2009

*Ad* Sweet Valentine Kit at ScrapitSassy

Hey guys, I'm posting this because I was trying to send out an add thru yahoo mail and it's not cooperating with me. Keeps saying I'm disconnected and won't save draft or send emails. So, I'm posting it here so I can come back and copy/paste to my email.
So sorry for the repeat. Just getting a little frustrated.

StoreWideBanner_469x60.jpg picture by ejregnold

New Kit at ScrapitSassy
by
ApriltheScrapaholic

Sweet Valentine
Buy Whole Kit

Sweet Valentine Kit by ApriltheScrapaholic
or buy individual sets

Sweet Valentine Ribbons by ApriltheScrapaholic

Sweet Valentine Message Papers by ApriltheScrapaholic

Sweet Valentine Hearts by ApriltheScrapaholic

Sweet Valentine Heart Frames by ApriltheScrapaholic

Sweet Valentine Grungy Solid Papers by ApriltheScrapaholic

Sweet Valentine Grungy Papers by ApriltheScrapaholic

Sweet Valentine Polaroid Frames by ApriltheScrapaholic

Sweet Valentine Confetti Papers by ApriltheScrapaholic

Sweet Valentine Snowglobes by ApriltheScrapaholic
Check out my Valentine Snowglobes too!

and don't forget to go to my blog
and get my freebies-click blinkie below

StoreBlinkieBanner_150x50.jpg picture by ejregnold


StoreWideBanner_469x60.jpg picture by ejregnold


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews