Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ginger sent me an award the other day.................

Ginger sent me an award the other day for my blog so now I'm sending out my award to 5 other people. Thank you Ginger and I'm so sorry I'm late.


So her it goes.

1. Digitreats - I just love Pam's blog. She works so hard to give people freebies everyday. She's like my mentor. I just don't know how she does it and she takes care of 3 little ones too.

2. SIS Designs - Erin is the owner of ScrapitSassy and a fellow designer as well. She has lots of wonderful kits, elements, actions and lots of other things on her blog. She also sells at several other stores. You should check her out.

3. Cancer Moon Creations - She is a fellow designer at ScrapitSassy and has lots of great scripts, kits and elements.

4. Scrapkitten - Jessie is also a fellow designer at ScrapitSassy and other stores. She has lots of fabulous kits that you can check out in the store and on her blog.

5. Bethany - Elegant wordart by Bethany - She has beautiful word art on her blog for all occasions. Lots of wordart.

Ok I did it. Now go check them out.

Be back in a little bit.

1 comment:

Digitreats said...

Awwwww! Thanks so much April! You are the best! I LOVE your new valentine's day snow globes - they are adorable!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews