Thursday, April 16, 2009

Add-on for Digitreats Giggle kits -------------Butterflies freebie

I know I have haven't posted one of these in a while but I'm trying. I came up with these butterflies for Pam's Giggle kit at Digitreats. I've been wanting to make add-on's for these kit but haven't been sure what I've wanted to make for them yet. So, I decided to just do elements and papers like I did with the last kits. This installment of the butterflies is an add-on for the Giggle kit. I will make them for the Shout and Smirk ones too.
I do hope you like them. I think they are pretty cute. Thought butterflies would be good for spring.

Expired Link

Let me know what you think. I made them using the color schemes that Pam provided.

ApriltheScrapaholic

4 comments:

sdwrdt said...

those butterflies are beautiful - even if that wasn't the kit I was downloading, I would have gotten them! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s)/Dog(s)/Bear/Bird/Butterfly/Any other Animal Theme post on Apr. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

Mungo said...

I love these little characters, thank you very much

tajicat said...

Thanks so much! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews