Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Store Blog

Hey all,

We are having a spring cleaning sale at ScrapitSassy and after the sale we are getting rid of all the kits in the sale. So, I figured out how to make me a store on my blog with my kits too.........yeah. So, I will be offering those kits on my store blog plus new kits too.


blog store blinkie2


Above is the blinkie that I am using to go to that store, so you can copy and paste it on your blogs if you would like. So come check it out.

Now when you order the kits, it sends me an email and as soon as I get your order, I will send you all the links to the kits you ordered. Just give me some time to send them to you. I would love to be able to give them to you automatically but I haven't figured out how to do that yet. Still working on it.

So I hope you like this option. I just want to keep all my kits available to you.

Thanks

ApriltheScrapaholic

1 comment:

Ginger said...

YEA! I'm glad you've added a blog store. It would be a shame to retire all those wonderful kits!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews