Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Great Grandmas Foral kit......

I made another kit to go in the store. I made it as a tribute for my great grandma that we called Aunt Osy. She was quite a character. I can't really say she was one of those really sweet old ladies (even though she definitely was to me) because she wasn't always. She always said what was on her mind and embarassed people constantly which to me was really quite funny at the time. She told you point blank about anything. She was very interesting and never boring. She was also very hard on a lot of people but had her favorites. I wouldn't consider myself to be a favorite but she was very kind to me and I loved her very much. I visited her often. For some time she lived only a block away from us and when I got home from school I always went there instead of home which aggravated my mom because I never told her where I was. I mean hey, I was at grandma's house and that seemed ok with me. LOL It's just that i never told her where I was and I got in trouble alot. The things little kids do sometimes. IT also didn't help that I did it with our next door neighbor too. She was the sweet little old lady and I loved visiting her too. My poor mom........I could have been a lot worse you know........but that was AS bad as I ever got. Here's the page with my great grandma on it. She was 92 when she finally passed away and it was a very sad time. Not sure when this photo was taken but it's one of my few.
I made this kit going by the colors on her shirt. She liked bright bold colors. Red, purples, oranges and especially greens. Everything was always large floral prints and she had dollies all over the house.
Here is a preview of the kit I put in the store. Click on preview to go to the store!
Here is the quick-page I made for you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Apr. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

Nana3 said...

i love these colors..great kit.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 08 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews