Thursday, June 11, 2009

New Birthday Boy kit and a quick page freebie.

My computer has been turned off for a couple of days. We expected thunderstorms the other night but they didn't get here till yesterday evening. I swear the rain was going completely horizontal with my fense. I thought our pecan tree was going to fall down but everything seems fine. It still looks like it's going to rain.

I added a new kit to the store called Birthday Boy. There is lots of stuff in this kit. There are 13 papers, balloons, bows, party favors, candles, numeral candles, a birthday cake, roses, cupcakes, icecream and much more.

I am also in the process of making a birthday girl kit except the colors will be all pinks, purples, aquas and yellows. You will like it too. You can find it in the store here at ScrapitSassy.


I also added an alpha that is an add-on to the kit. You can find it at Scrapitsassy here.


Here is your freebie..........a quick page from my new kit.


3 comments:

Ginger said...

Oh April, I just love this QP! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Jun [LA 10:00pm] - 12 Jun [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

What a terrific qp, thank you so much. Absolutely love the bright colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews