Saturday, June 6, 2009

ScrapitSassy Ct Member - layouts using my Bathtime Babies kit.

Hi everyone,

I'm back from my moms. I actually got back late Thursday night but I've been working since then. Trying to get caught up on everything. That trip just wears me out. I'm just not a long distance car driver anymore. Since working nights 2am-10am now, I have trouble driving during the day when I'm usually sleeping. As it was, I stayed up for 24 hours when I got there so I could sleep that night. Slept a regular night the next night only to drive back home the next day to go back to work that night with only 4 hrs of sleep. So I'm catching up a little. I should be sleeping now. I've got a headache right now probably from no sleep. But I wanted to come check in with you all.

A Ct Member - Jacquii x - made these 2 layouts using my Bathtime Babies kit.


Hope you enjoyed them. I'll be back probably tomorrow with something for you.\

Take care.

april

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews