Thursday, June 25, 2009

Positively Paisley preview.....................

Hey Everyone,

I am in the process of putting my Positively Paisley kit in the store. Sorry I've been missing for a couple of days but it took me quite a while to make this preview and get the kit finished plus spend time with my husband.

I finally finished the preview and just had to accept that I couldn't get everything in there. There are at least 50 papers, 40 frames, 25 flowers, 15 paisley designs, 7 bows, ribbons and borders, tags, brads, paper edges, swirls, moms dressed in paisley/hippy clothing and I'm sure I've missed some.

Here is a preview:
I made it big so you can see everything.

You can get it Here at ScrapitSassy!








Hope that you like it and I'll be back later with something for you.

ApriltheScrapaholic

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews