Monday, November 16, 2009

QP's from Nita and Ginger using my "Let it Snow" kit.

I am so excited. We bought a portable dish-washer for our kitchen. We just hooked it up and ran dishes through it. Oh my god. It's absolutely wonderful. It's a full size washer too. You just fill it up and roll it to the sink, hook it up and start it. I didn't want to loose any cabinet space because I have so few so we went with portable. Cost us a little bit but it's a whirlpool, so it should be a good one.

Now onto what you really want to hear.

Ginger made a quick-page using my "Let It Snow" kit. And it's beautiful.

Ginger likes my hand-drawn trees. I told her the penguins are hand-drawn too!

Download on Ginger's blog Here

Also, Nita made one too. I love both of them. Here is hers.

Photobucket

so so pretty!

Download on Nita's Blog Here

Be Back

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews