Friday, November 13, 2009

New kit called "Let it Snow"

I have a new kit that I just put in my store at ScrapitSassy. It's called "Let it Snow".
It has lots of penguins and snowmen in it. I hand-drew the penguins. I left some hand drawn like and the others I made into a sort of 3d effect. I think they look pretty cool. All the papers have snowflakes on them except the 4 solid papers. There are also 2 extra papers (not in preview) that are scenic drawn. I hand painted you might say 1 fur tree and a regular tree. There is also a hill of snow or snowdrift to put on the bottom of your paper. I also included an snowflake swirl/wind and 2 snow with snowflakes overlays - on is just heavier snow.

Let it Snow by ApriltheScrapaholic

and I made 3 alphas to go with the kit. They are sold separately.
They include upper, lower and numeric alphas.

Let it Snow Alphas by ApriltheScrapaholic

Hope you like it.

Sorry I haven't gotten around to a freebie. Been busy with my hubby and work. Plus trying to get stuff made for the stores.

Lori's made a recipe card for you on her blog.

I'll try to get something out for you tomorrow.

Gotta lay down before smallville comes on at 7am (I know I'm pushing it) and then go back to bed to be at work at midnight.

Later everyone.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews