Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Everything $1 on my Products at ScrapitSassy!

Ok everyone.
We are having a one day sale at ScrapitSassy tomorrow but I started my sale early.


Everything in my store is $1 right now.
Everything. Until midnight the 25th.

So now's your chance to get my baking kits and make me some recipes to share with you all.
Plus take advantage of getting all my other cool kits. lol.
OK, I've got a double whammy for you today!
I made 2 quickpages using both of my Holiday Baking kits!
I think they came our quite nicely.

Here they are. You get both in the one download.


Download Both QP's Here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Nov. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews