Friday, December 3, 2010

"Giving Thanks" Kit now in the Store

Hey Everyone I finished my new Thanksgiving kit.  Whew!  Trying to catch up.

Here are the papers (there's an extra paper besides the 12 that you can see in the far background).

 and Here are the elements.  There are a total of 98 elements.  There are 23 wordart that I couldn't get on there.  A couple are shown in the preview for the whole kit.  And there are more leaf dollies, leaves, leaf wreaths, a pincone and some other things I couldn't get all on there.  There's 4 pilgrim girls. But I got most of it on there.
 and here is a freebie that I'm giving to you using the kit.

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Dec. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews