Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Crome Name Frames - GRACEN


DON'T FORGET MY SALE GOING ON IN THE STORE!


HERE ARE SOME PAGES THAT I'VE MADE LATELY.
I WAS JUST IN THE MOOD TO SCRAP.

I know, eventually I'll finish this kit.  I still don't have what I want in it.  If anyone has suggestions feel free to let me know.  I'm trying to put all animals in there.  I've added the frame and hut below too.


This one I made using my "Autumn Kisses" kit.
 and I used 3 kits to make this one.  I used pages, flowers and leaves from my Great Grandma's Floral kit, the long slender leaves came from my "Fluttering Dragonflies" kit and the (LOL) the Dragonflies came from my "Bugs in my Pocket" kit.  (I liked them better than the others)  I just inverted them and changed the colors.

Here's you're freebie.

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Aug. 03, 2011. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews