Thursday, August 11, 2011

Crome Name Frames - IZAAC



HERE ARE SOME NEW PAGES I'VE MADE RECENTLY.

This page I made for a same-color challenge in scrapbook flair.
The frame came from my Positively Paisley kit just recolored.  The bubbles came from my Bathtime Babies kit.  The background page came from my Lucky Leprechaun kit which I recolored and added texture too.
The wordart is from Bethany of Elegant Wordart 2.


Believe it or not I used my "Dracula's Lair" kit to make the one below.
I just recolored them and added glow.

The wordart if from GINGER.  I thought it would fit perfectly with the page.
Thanks Ginger!


And I used the recipe card for a recipe challenge and then made this page to show what my cinnamon candy looked like when I finished making it.
I used my Holiday Baking kits to make these.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much for the Izaac name frame...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews