Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Crome Name Frames - JACOB



I made this page using my Fairyland kits and just changed everything to black and white.
The wordart is Ginger's.

I entered both of these pages in challenges at Scrapbook Flair.
That's why they are black and white.
Here's the link if you want to vote for me....LOL

I used my Congrats Kit to make this page.  I just love that kit.


I entered this one in an OOB challenge  (Out of Bounds - I believe is what it stands for)
I used my Sandy Beaches kit and some more of Ginger's wordart.

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Aug. 17, 2011. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews