Wednesday, January 9, 2013

CROME NAME FRAMES - ARI

I guess I blew my New Years Resolution to blog everyday.  I've now missed 3 days in this year and we're only up to 9 days now.  LOL  I remember why I didn't blog that first day and it was because we had our Christmas that day and I didn't have time.  But the last two days.  Just plain old tired from working.  That's ok though.  I'm on vacation for the next 6 days and I promise to make up for it.  I've got the blog train coming up next week and if I can manage it I'll get you a mini-kit between here and then.  

You get another name frame today.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Click to Give

The Animal Rescue Site
The Rainforest Site
The Hunger Site
The Child Health Site
The Literacy Site
With one click... help hungry and homeless veterans. The Veterans Site.
With one click... help children living with autism. The Autism Site
The Breast Cancer Site

Total Pageviews