Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Crome Name Frames - CASSIE

Hey Everyone,

In case your wondering it was my brother's birthday yesterday.  So I spent the day making him a cake which actually ended up being 2 cakes.  :)  They turned out quite good too.

I'll post photos tomorrow.  We didn't have a party or anything though.  I did get candles to go on the cake.  He turned 40.  Still thinks he's 20.  LOL  But we never got to blow out the candles.  His girlfriend's pregnant and I think she get a little jealous.  She didn't even try the cake.  So the only people that got to enjoy it was me and him.  That's all that mattered to me anyway.  As long as he liked it and he told me thanks twice.  :)  I love my brothers.  Always feels good when you do nice things for them.  Or it does to me anyway.  I even got photos of him holding the cake.  Hopefully I'll scrap them tomorrow and let you see it.

*****************

Also, I got another request for Class of 2013.
Yes I will do those for you all again.  And I will update it in my Congrads Grad kit that is in the store.  Just like I did with my Happy New years kit.  I'll let you know when I get them done.

*****************

Here's your Freebie for today.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for these!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews