Sunday, January 20, 2013

Crome Name Frames - SIENNA

Hey Guys, sorry I didn't post yesterday.  A friend of mine needed help for today and I needed to help them.  Her daughter's birthday was yesterday and her sons birthday is sometime this week too.  She asked me to make their birthday cakes today.  I've been working nights since Thursday and still have to work tonight.  So I had to get a little sleep yesterday to prepare for today.  So I went to work last night at midnight - got off at 9am - got to her house at 9:30am and didn't finish until 2pm.  In other words I haven't been home too long.  They turned out ok though.  I'll show some pics here in a minute. Way harder doing them at home then at my store at the bakery.


Here are pics of the cakes that I made.


 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews