Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Halloween freebie wordart and Tuesday Cu savings

More Halloween Wordart today
Download at bottom of post

Don't forget about our CU Tuesday Savings today too!
CU Savings

I Want My Mummy - Paper Pack 2 $4.99
Sale: $2.00
Save: 60% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Want My Mummy - Paper Pack 2

Here is another paper pack that contains mostly solid papers and some paint splattered papers.  There are 48 papers total at 12x12 300...
I Want My Mummy - Paper Pack 1 $5.99
Sale: $2.40
Save: 60% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Want My Mummy - Paper Pack 1

Here is a designer paper pack that matches the I Want My Mummy BAK and it is included in my full size kit.  Buy this if you only want the pepers...
Memories - Papers Only - CU/PU $3.99
Sale: $1.60
Save: 60% off


... more info
Max: 1

Memories - Papers Only - CU/PU

Here are 49 Papers that are included in my full size Memories kit.  Buy this if you only want the papers or want to use them for CU.  They...
Trick or Treat - Paper Pack - CU/PU $3.99
Sale: $1.60
Save: 60% off


... more info
Max: 1

Trick or Treat - Paper Pack - CU/PU

Here are my papers from my Trick or Treat Kit.  There are a total of 48 papers at 12x12 300 dpi.  All papers are jpeg.  For personal...
Rise N Shine - Papers $3.99
Sale: $1.60
Save: 60% off


... more info
Max: 1

Rise N Shine - Papers

Here are the papers that ARE included with the full-size kit. There are 48 papers at 12x12 300 dpi. The majority of them are photo papers. Personal...
My Dad - Papers - CU/PU $3.99
Sale: $1.60
Save: 60% off


... more info
Max: 1

My Dad - Papers - CU/PU

Here are the papers that are included with the full-size kit My Dad that I made for Father's Day.  There are 48 papers at 12x12 300...
Party Time - Papers - CU/PU $3.99
Sale: $1.60
Save: 60% off


... more info
Max: 1

Party Time - Papers - CU/PU

Here are the Papers only to my Party Time kit.  It matches our November Blog train.  Each paper is 12x12 at 300 dpi.  There are a...
Scrap it Simple - 72 Paperpack - CU/PU $4.99
Sale: $2.00
Save: 60% off


... more info
Max: 1

Scrap it Simple - 72 Paperpack - CU/PU

Here is my entire Paper Pack for my Scrap it Sassy kit.  There are 72 papers in different designs and all 12x12 at 300 dpi.  Personal and...
Creepy Crawlie - Orange PaperPack - CU/PU $3.99
Sale: $1.60
Save: 60% off


... more info
Max: 1

Creepy Crawlie - Orange PaperPack - CU/PU

Here are 35 orange papers to go with my Creepy Crawlie Halloween theme.  They are 12x12 at 300 dpi.  COMMERCIAL USE OK.
Jack-O-Lantern Faces - CU/PU $3.99
Sale: $1.60
Save: 60% off


... more info
Max: 1

Jack-O-Lantern Faces - CU/PU

Here are my do-it-yourself jack-o-lanterns.  3 papers are included too in orange, green and black.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews