Monday, October 19, 2015

Wordart Freebie for Halloween :)

Decided to make some Halloween Wordart.

I am going to be on vacation starting Thursday and I won't be back until next Thursday.  Hoping to prepost stuff for you but in case I am not able too I just wanted to let you know what's going on.  Going to go to my moms and see my sweet nieces and nephew.  I need some baby time.  :)


You can find my store HERE
Special Halloween Sale
Everything over $1.00 is 60% off
and
Everything under $1.00 is 10% off

All Through October
Everything is on Sale!!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Click to Give

The Animal Rescue Site
The Rainforest Site
The Hunger Site
The Child Health Site
The Literacy Site
With one click... help hungry and homeless veterans. The Veterans Site.
With one click... help children living with autism. The Autism Site
The Breast Cancer Site

Total Pageviews