Friday, February 29, 2008

Hi all and just a preview today.

Hi everyone, Just wanted to let you all know that I was gonna post a flower freebie tonight but my 4shared is acting up. It won't even let me on it right now. But I checked and the downloads are working correctly. I just can't get on. While I uploaded a file earlier, I went to go to sleep (you all do know I work nights, 12-8am right?) and now it won't let me get back on. I've already bought bandwidth twice and it's saying my bandwidth is exceeded for 20gb of stuff. I don't even have 20gb on there. If you guys understand anything about 4shared and bandwidth please let me know. I understand it's traffic in your files but they kill you on the bandwidth. Wondering how everyone else is doing with this.

Anyway, here is a preview of some flowers that I was going to give you.

I call them my daisy-like flowers because to be honest, I am not sure what they are. I took the photo at the zoo one day but I can't remember what the sign said they were. I like their long petals.

So, here's the preview.


I'll try to get a link on this post tomorrow.

Later and good night.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews