Thursday, February 28, 2008

Silver and Gold alpha.............FREEBIE!

Hello everyone,

I am really trying very hard to juggle you freebies and my store.

First of all, thank you to those of you who have purchased my Chocolate Decadence kit. I was so excited this morning to find orders for it. So thank you and feel free to share any layouts with me. Would love to see what you do with them.

Also, I have a freebie alpha for you today. I made this one quite some time ago and decided today to offer it to you as a freebie. It's a silver bubbly kind of alpha with a coil gold trim. I hope you can use this.

My computer went down about 2 weeks ago. I restarted and it never came back on. So I have been battling that too. Thank god I have an external hard drive. But I lost all my upgrade plug-ins for my Microsoft digital imaging program. Lost lots of other stuff too that made my life much easier. haha. Isn't that the way it goes. So, hopefully I will find that plug-in again so I can make you all much better alphas.

So, I hope you like this one. I like the silver and gold to it. Its all lowercase with numbers and symbols. And is also in a 1 page png file. I haven't had the time to extract each letter out.

Here is the preview


You can get my silver and gold alpha HERE

Thank you all and we'll talk again later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT alpha as usual! Thank you so very much for your generosity!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews