Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Sweet Valentine Kit i

Hello everyone, I just uploaded most of my Sweet Valentine Kit into my store.
I have everything there except the ribbons. S
till working on the preview for that one and then it will be there.
Here are some of the preview to my Sweet Valentine kit.

Here are my grungy papers.
I really like how they turned out.
Some are solid with texture on them and the others have patterns with texture.


These are my confetti papers in many different shades.


These are my favorite papers.
They are my message papers.
just love how they turned out.


These are the solid papers.
Some were in the freebie kit.

Here are the grungy frames that I made for the kit.
Some have messages on them and some I put hearts and ribbons on them.

Here is the collection of hearts that I put together for the kit.



1 comment:

scoubidoo said...

i ave your tagger in my blog come

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews