Thursday, February 7, 2008

New Items In My Store...Ladybug Heaven!

Hello everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that I have added 2 parts to my Ladybug Heaven kit in my store now. I still have more to add but this should get you going. I added the element pack to the kit. The frames are going to be in a separate part because there are lots of them. Check out the preview below:

There are 3 ribbons with bows that are plain colored in red, black and green. Then there are 2 more ribbons with bows. One is red with black spots and the other is red with ladybugs on it.
There are three leaves that I added (and these are from actual photos that I took at my moms lake house). One is just a plain long leave that you can spread across a frame or even the whole page without distorting it. The other two you can do the same with except they have their very own ladybugs on them. I tell you this little ladybug was just posing for me. Plus there is a single leaf that had an added ladybug on it.
The preview shows only 3 flowers but there are actually about 7 total. All in different shades of red either lighter or darker.
There are 2 tags in red and green.
And there is a black lace ribbon and another one with the black bow.
The second part of the kit that I added to the store is my Ladybug Glass Brads. There are 2 with flowers on them, bluebonnets and indian paintbrushes, that are also photos of mine.
One of them as a ladybug inside on a leaf.
There are 3 plain to match the solid papers in red, green and black. And then 1 more that has a flowered design that matches another one of the papes.

If you like these, you can get them from my store. Just click on the name at the top of my blog underneath the animal rescue (which by the way......don't for get to go there and get your click in for the day....its free and you are helping feed rescued animals).

And if you go to my store, just click the elements and embellishments tab to find these parts to my kit.

Thank you all and please let me know what you think.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews