Friday, June 6, 2008

ABC Jump Floral Papers ...................Freebie!

HI everyone, I decided today to add another addition to Pam's famous ABC Kit. A friend of mine said that she would like to have my floral blanket papers for her upcoming granddaughter, Isabella. She had bought names for her in the jump colors, so obviously I have to make these just for her. But I'll share them with you too.

Here you go Lori. Here are your papers.

Also, I will do them in run colors too.

And don't worry I will get back to my flag alpha. Now I got to sleep and then pack some more. It's taking forever it seems. Only 10 more days to go until we close on the house. I've had people telling me that sometimes it takes a long time to close. I sure hope that that doesn't happen to us. We really don't want to have to stay in this apartment for another month. I'll stay positive though. I guess my fiance is making me anxious. He's really quite impatient and I fear that it's trying to rub off on me. So, I'm just gonna keep my fingers crossed and keep packing.

Anyway, hope you like the papers and you can DOWNLOAD THEM HERE :)

4 comments:

Erika said...

Hi April, keeping my fingers crossed for you that all goes well with the move. The waiting is always the hardest. Great job on the blankets. Did you decide to leave the flower on for Run ?
Best wishes,
Erika

Karen M in FL said...

Wow these are great. Thank you so much and good luck with getting everything closed, moved, and set up in your new place.

nancypinct said...

These are wonderful papers for the Jump part of Digitreats HUGE Kit. Thank you for this very nice gift!

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

great papers, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews