Sunday, June 29, 2008

ABC Skip Yellow Floral Blanket Alpha with Flowers ...................Freebie!

Hi everyone, Here is the yellow alpha to the skip colors. Sorry I am handing them all out separately, but the files would be huge if I gave them all out at once. Besides this allows me to give you a freebie almost every day.

I am still moving. My fiance thinks we are finished but all of my paints and stuff are still there ( I can actually start painting again) and I would hate not to have them now that I can use them. Most of the stuff there is mine. I have so much stuff it's unreal but I don't want to throw most of it. Some of it I am but I now have more than enough room to be able to have it and use it. I'm not sure that "some" (not all) men understand that. We women just have lots of stuff. So I'm still moving. Loving the house. Can't wait to get it all organized. It's going to be great. Absolutely love getting rid of that awful apartment.

So if you want this alpha you can grab it here !!!! Have a good restful night everyone. Later.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, as usual. Love the color.
Thank you very much.

Karen M in FL said...

Thanks so much. Good luck getting all settled in your new place.

Anonymous said...

thanks, very pretty.

ccynden said...

Awesome alpha, love them, thank you.

Sue said...

Thank you for these wonderful alpha sets.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous alphabet - thanks so much for sharing!!

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

yep, lot of shtuff here. I can't even bring myself to part with my paper scrapbooking supplies. LOL
thank you for the alpha! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews