Monday, June 23, 2008

Flag Numeral freebie too.

Well, they cut off my internet last Monday and I have just now got it turned back on. I am now getting into my new house. We are still moving stuff in but I have the computer set up now. We didn't close on the house until Friday the 20th. We had to postpone the cable and internet 3 times. So I am sorry I haven't been around. Trust me. I missed you guys. So you get 2 freebies today. Yeah.

Here are the numerals that I promised for the Flag alphas.

Link Expired

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks much. That was very appreciated.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Jun [LA 01:57am, NY 03:57am, UK 08:57am, OZ 06:57pm]).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews