Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New kit called ---------FAIRY LAND

I just got through making this cute kit (or I think it's cute) called Fairy Land. Also a request or suggestion from Ginger. Hope you like it. I also made it for my best friend/ct member Lori for her granddaughter Ashleigh.

Here's a preview:

Fairy Land by ApriltheScrapaholic
(click on preview to go to my store at ScrapitSassy)

I will also be giving out a quick page to you as soon as I get it uploaded.

So see you later.


OH yeah, There is fairy dust in the kit but I couldn't get it on the preview and it looking just right. And not all elements are shown. I didn't have enough room. THere are about 60 elements give or take. Alot are in melon and green.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews