Saturday, September 5, 2009

New quick-pages from Nita using my Sandy Beaches Kit.


First of all I want to wish my Best Friend and Ct Member Lori

Happy Birthday Today Lori
(you can wish her Happy Birthday too by clicking on her name above
and go to her blog - she would love that!)

I won't say how old she is but I will tell you she's getting/gotten her first tattoo today and I helped draw it out for her. I hope it didn't hurt too much Lori and I hope you love it.

Love you Lori and Happy Birthday!

Nita made these wonderful layouts using my Sandy Beaches kit.

Photobucket

I just love them.
I have such talented CT Members.
She has also given these out as quick pages too.

Here are the previews:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Go Here to Download both QP's on Nita's Blog

I wish you all a wonderful and safe Labor Day Holiday

blog store blinkie2

1 comment:

Unknown said...

After going through this article I have decided to bookmark this site found this really interesting & thanks a lot for keeping the blog Lively with such interesting blogs.
-----------------
Journey2Thai

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews