Sunday, September 13, 2009

PhotoHunt 178: Electric

PhotoHunters

Last Christmas we went to my Husbands Sisters house. She lives on the other side of Dallas. And of course, it was dark when we were coming home. Well I am always trying to get pictures of this building/restaurant that has lights all over it. It's tall and straight with a ball on top of lights, which is the restaurant and it spins. So I've been told anyway. The only problem is you have to drive on I35 - problems are your dodging traffic which swings me all around the cab when I'm taking photos plus wearing the seatbelt prevents you from shots too but you definitely have to wear that. So my camera skill aren't the best at taking photos of the Dallas skyline at night. Hopefully with my new camera which takes awesome pics by the way, I can take good photos.

These are not good pics but I love the lights in them. My husband was slinging me all over the car - lol and these were the best I could do then. The last is a close up photo of the lights in the ball. The lights look wild.

But in case you don't like those pics for electric. How about a photo of our new Electric Washer and Dryer. They are awesome. Spectacular actually. We paid quite a bit for them but I love them. And so do my clothes.

And YES, they are RED

---------------------------------------------------

Also don't forget

Store Wide Sale at ScrapitSassy

All products $1 for 1 Hour

http://i25.tinypic.com/152g8kw.jpg


September 13th - 2:00 - 3:00pm CST


See you later.

2 comments:

Enigma said...

Good electric shots!!!

Marites said...

i like the electric ball shot and i definitely love your washer and dryer. Wish we have those. my PH is up too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews