Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Designer Duo's and Sept Collab at ScrapitSassy

Team Sassy News
New Collab - Bugs in my Pocket
On Sale now for $5.00




Here is my designer duo. I had to do mine by myself because the designer I was supposed to work with on this isn't in the store no more. So you get all me on this one.


Sweet Summer Days - DeisgnerDuo by ApriltheScrapaholic
and check out the other designers too!
(just click on the previews)
Mediterranean Summer Designer Duo Ivorys Designz & CWSGrandma's Memories Designer Duo by Foxys Designz & Tirza

Gothic Designer Duo- Made By Justine & Gothic InspirationsAutumn Whimsy Designer Duo by SecretGarden and StrawbearyDesigns

Lace and Roses - Designer Duo - SIS Designs & Marbled CircleSummertime Madness by Kat's Creations and Sherry's Scraps

Birthday Boy by Rustic Charm and Moonchylde- Designer DuoEmbrace Designer Duo Designs By Denise & Scrappin' Page Designs



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews