Wednesday, December 2, 2009

New kit in Store "Frosted Christmas"!


I just put a new Christmas kit in the store called "Frosted Christmas". I used a lot of Silver and Gold in this kit but I still have lots of Christmas color's too.

Frosted Christmas by ApriltheScrapaholic

Frosted Christmas by ApriltheScrapaholic

$4.99


Not sure where I got frosted from. The snowflakes reminded me of frost and I guess it just stuck. LOL.

This kit has a lot of stuff. There are 17 12x12 papers and 69 elements that include --- 7 bows, 1 candle, 4 lights, 2 stockings, 8 borders (3 not shown), 4 bells, 1 deer, 2 stars, 4 glass ball ornaments, 2 paper tags, 4 holly with berries, 4 pointsettas, 3 leaf clusters, 1 acorn, 2 pinecones, 10 glittered snowflakes.

Let me know how you like it.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews