Sunday, December 6, 2009

Reposting layouts from Ginger and Nita

I'm not sure if I showed you all of Ginger's layouts she made for my "Let it Snow" kit. I've had problems seeing graphics/images on her blog and I just now today found out what my problem was. All the photobucket pics were being blocked and I now fixed it. So Yeah! I can see everything Ginger posts now. I'm so glad because I love seeing what she does with my kits and it was just driving me nuts. Anyway, if you seen these before bare with me but I'm posting them anyways. She still has them as quickpages on her blog. You just have to scroll down to get them all.



Here are Ginger's Pages.
She still has them as quickpages on her blog.













And I'll post Nita's again too!

Photobucket


Photobucket

ANd Nita still has the quickpages on her blog too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews