Thursday, December 24, 2009

Brag Book pages


Hey Everyone,

I'm sending out the brag book pages using my Frosted Christmas kit for everyone that submitted to me. If you send them in later on, I will send you the links too! And I'll send yours to the the ones that I already sent them to. That way if your late with yours you won't loose out on the deal! It is Christmas. I think they came out pretty nice. They will be sent to you in 4x6 and 5x7 sizes. I resized those that were sent to me and added them in. There are actually 21 4x6 and 21 5x7 pages total. (1 isn't included in the preview)


Here's a preview of the ones I got so far. And if you still haven't bought the kit to make them, it is still on sale but it's only $2 at ScrapitSassy. So don't miss out. However, I've decided to add them to the store in case someone just wants to buy them too.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews