Sunday, December 6, 2009

Hey Everyone - Check it out


Hey Everyone. We decided to do another exchange with one of my kits.
We're gonna use my "Frosted Christmas" kit,

Frosted Christmas by ApriltheScrapaholic
but this time it will be a brag book exchange. Buy the kit and send me a brag book page by Dec 20th and I'll send all of those who participated ALL of the brag book pages sent in. I've also decided that I'll make them all 4x6 and 5x7 so you can use them in either photo books or photo albums. I've found most photo albums are all 4x6 but if you order online like with ArtsCow then you do 5x7 in their books. This way you won't have to worry about changing them yourself. So you can send me either 4x6 or 5x7. Which ever you prefer.

I'll be back later to post a freebie from Ginger and another quickpage from me.

I'm gonna go take a nap first since I just got off work plus it's cold here. 30 something degrees. So I'm gonna go snuggle with my puppies and get warm and sleep a bit.

Be back in a little while.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews