Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Layouts and quickpage from Ginger.


Here are some pics from the Snow Storm we had in February.



I made these pages using my "Kiss Me" kit minus the frames. I just came up with those.
These are old photos of me with my mom when I was about 2.



And these are some photos of my mom with her mom (Grandma Inez) and her grandmother (my Great Grandma Osa whom everyone called "Aunt Osy")



and here is a quick-page that Ginger is giving out on her blog.
I've made quick-pages out of mine too but haven't gotten them uploaded to 4shared yet.

Isn't this a cute page. You know you could use the kit for Mother's Day too!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Click here to go to Gingers Blog to Download

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews