Friday, March 26, 2010

quickpage from Ginger

Hey everyone,Sorry I haven't been on. Been somewhat busy with home. First I finally got my dear Jose's funeral taken care of. I've actually accomplished something at least. Plus the last few days I've been taken care of my puppies which has been overdue if you can believe it. Wednesday I took them to get them groomed and they are so cute! They cut them shorter this time. Not sure if I can keep them going like this but maybe I can afford $60 every 4 months or so. Here's a pic of my sweet Shaylee.

Love this picture.
And here's a pic of my JoJo.
Plus I have added a new addition to our family. I thought it might help us get through everything. I got another puppy just like Shaylee and JoJo. My friend had more puppies and they are probably going to be the last of them. The dad is either a 22 year old poodle (which is Shaylee and JoJo's dad) or one of the puppies from another litter. Either way, they are still Lhasa Apso/Poodle pups. But she's supposed to fix the females where she doesn't have any more puppies. However, that's what she said last time and they got her before she could do it. So, we'll see. My moms gonna kill me though. She's gonna think it's more than I can handle. And it may be. I thought JoJo and Shaylee would welcome him with open arms but they keep growling at him all the time. Maybe it's too soon for them to have someone new. They've gotten all protective all of the sudden. Guess we'll see.

Here's a picture of him. He's so cute. Reminds me of them both when they were small. I haven't named him yet. He's very curious and barks quite loud. My other two didn't bark till they were several months old. So he's very vocal and mischievous. Getting into everything. I was hoping his antics would help me name him.

Here's a pic of him in Jose's chair.
Too cute!

Anyway, here's a quick-page from Ginger using my "Red Light, Green Light" kit.


Image and  video hosting by TinyPic

Get it here on her blog

Be sure to go get the other two also!

If you want the kit get it in the store at ScrapitSassy!
"Red Light, Green Light"


Red Light, Green Light by ApriltheScrapaholic

Here are some new products added to the store too


Red Light, Green Light Papers by ApriltheScrapaholicTooth Fairy Papers by ApriltheScrapaholic

Tooth Fairy Green Alpha by ApriltheScrapaholicTooth Fairy - Fairy Dust Overlay by ApriltheScrapaholic


I added papers in separately even though they are offered with the full-size kits.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews