Sunday, March 14, 2010

Layouts from my CT Nita and ScrapitSassy CT team

::Kiss Me by April The Scrapoholic::
Kiss Me by ApriltheScrapaholic - Click Image to Close

Here are some Layouts by Bobbie aka Secret Garden::
from the ScrapitSassy Creative Team.


Isn't this lovely?
She has the quick-page for free on her blog
Get it Here!

I'll be back later.
I've added all then names you've supplied to my list.
I just got back from my moms a little while ago so I'll get them to you as soon as I finish some.

Added recently are:

Delta - Hayden - Elliot - Lorelia - Carley - Cassidy - Zander - Nadja - Marena - Dumonee - Shyanne and Joey

1 comment:

Suzi said...

What a sweetheart you are for adding my grandson Dumonee's name :)Thank you SO much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews