Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New "Red Light, Green Light" kit plus a freebie.


I made a new kit for my store at ScrapitSassy!

It's called "Red Light, Green Light"
I drew everything in this kit so if the cars look a little funny that is why.........LOL.
I kind of wanted to make this a boy kit.
It has lots of cars, trucks and bicycles and 1 plane.

Check it out.

Here is the whole kit:


and Here are all the papers that are included.


and here is the quick-page that I'm giving out today.


Download QP Here

I'm still working on some frames so I'll be back in a bit.

4 comments:

Ginger said...

Oh April, this kit is awesome! Love that qp too

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Vampeyes said...

Thank you for this adorable qp!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the QP. So cute!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews