Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Crome Name Frames - ALYSSIA

Hey guys, I'm almost finished with my "Fun & Games" kit.  Only have 2 more queens to make.  Taking longer than I thought.  Also, I wanted to let you guys know that I have two more CT's.  They won't be making quick-pages but they will make pages using the kits so you can see what you can do with them. 
They don't have blogs to share the qp's.  Maybe I can make the qp's using their pages.  We'll see.
 They will be posting them thru the Scrapbook Flair Community and I will share them with you. 
So welcome, Sugarpops and China Doll to the my CT group.

Also,

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

1 comment:

craftyjay said...

Thank you so much for Alyssia name frame! I can never find anything with my daughter's name pre-made... This is wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews