Saturday, January 5, 2008

MyXmasLightsExtravaganza______FREEBIE!

Hi guys, Wow, this kit is really huge. It's taking forever to get everything uploaded for you. Plus getting all the previews. It's so big that I don't think I could have possibly given it all out at once.
I have recently made more quickpages with some of the layouts that I showed you. I'll probably give them out tomorrow.
Next, will be the papers. There are going to be at lease 20 assorted papers. Still making previews on that one.
Then I still have the fancy candy canes to give to you. Your not going to believe some of those when you get them. They are so cool and fun. I still keep coming up with them. A preview is going to be pretty time consuming. But don't let that bother you. I will still share.



Sorry, Link expired..........it is now being added to my new store.

5 comments:

silverghost said...

Thank you for this awesome kit.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!

xashee's corner said...

Thank you soo very much for these AWESOME and oh soo reall looking lights!! Found you thru Maria's Digfree site & GLAD i did! lol Happy New Year to you :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the lovely Kit, I can't tell you how much I appreciate you for sharing your hard work with us!

nancypinct said...

These Christmas lights are wonderful! You thought of everything didn't you? Thank you again for such a nice kit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews