Friday, July 4, 2008

July 4ths Red White & Blue.....Alpha....Lower ABC freebie!


Bet you guys thought I forgot. Sorry to disappoint you but I didn't forget. Just taking some time to get back in the groove. Huge disappointment huh. I know, I'm a little crazy right now. How do you like the paper in the background? Decided to make some of the papers with the brick textures on them. I'm going to add them to the kit when I'm done. And for those of you who ordered the kit already (which if you still want to buy it, you can get it here ) I'll send a link to you ( I know who you are) so you can get with what you bought already. I just decided to add them to go with the alpha I made.

So, if you want this part of the lower alpha you can


Link Expired

Enjoy! And

Happy 4th of July again.................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You never can disappoint us. :-))
Thanks much for the lower case.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Jul [LA 04:09am, NY 06:09am, UK 11:09am, OZ 09:09pm]).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews