Thursday, July 17, 2008

SKIP Dk Pink Floral Blanket Alpha..............

I know it's been a while but here is another portion of the floral blanket alphas. I still have the peach and the light brown to make previews for too. Also, I apologize of the lower alphas are just a little bit off color. I should have made them at the same time as the upper alphas but I didn't think about it. Now i'm trying to match them. I realized that you might want them too. So if the tint is a little off I apologize. I'm making the lower alphas when I make the preview. I really had a hard time with this one.

Hope you like it.

Link Expired

Also, I've decided on a name for Chris' kit. I didn't get hardly any names for it. I really hoped you would have all gotten into that but I've decided on one. Not going to say just yet which one because I want to make a preview for the freebie first. Then I'll announce and say who won the free kit. Also, I have made longhorns and lh silhouettes , pump-jack silhouettes and fences for the kit too. So it's going to be a huge kit. Talk later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the new awesome alpha.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Jul [LA 04:50am, NY 06:50am, UK 11:50am, OZ 09:50pm]).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews