Sunday, July 20, 2008
Wow....so many more requests!
Just wanted to remind everyone that I am only one person. And as someone quoted I sure did "open up a can of worms". ..............haha...some of you are requesting up to 15 to 20 names apiece. That is alot. Not sure if I can keep up. So you may just have to get them over a period of time. Lots of names out there and some I've never heard of. I'm saving all the emails and adding to my notebook list. Just please be patient and eventually I'll get to them. I really appreciate you liking them so much and I promise that I'm working on them. And be sure to check the ones I've already given out to see if yours are there. (Anonymous - already gave out Grandma and Grandpa) So you all take care and I'll be back later.
Labels:
All Name Frames
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Ok everyone, someone asked for a way to better find their names that they've requested so I am posting this so you can see all the name...
-
Here are some of the names that you all requested. I still have more to do. But this is a start. Most of these were requests from dragonf...
-
Hey everyone, I'm making new name frames for everyone using the names you gave me before. I'm just going to give out a few at a ti...
-
I told you that I would make these. Check out the cool daughter skip frames that I made using the frames plus my floral blanket paper and f...
-
Hi everyone. Just wanted to let eveyone know, that if you want my kits from Scrap it Sassy everything is now 40% off. I have my Fluttering...
-
I have more of the name frames for you. These are add-ons to what I already have made. I will have more but I first have to go thru them t...
1 comment:
Could you do Mitchell, Sophie, Jack and Fluffy?
And/or you could also do a tutorial to teach us how to do this.
Thanks!
Post a Comment